Virus Removal & Malware Removal Melbourne
If your computer is running slower than usual or is just not performing as well as it usually does, chances are you have a virus. Viruses can have a devastating effect on your computer so it's important to act quickly. Hackers can secretly spy on your browsing history, access private documents and even run key stroke logger software to record your passwords personal details, so fast, effective virus removal is paramount.
Signs your computer may be infected with a virus or malware;
- Computer is running slower than usual
- Constant pop-up windows
- Your computer keeps crashing
- New browser homepage, toolbars or websites opening randomly
- Excessive CPU or memory utilisation
- Unexpected toolbars in your browser
- New icons appear on your desktop
- Your security software throws up warnings
What to do if you suspect your computer is infected
- Stop using the infected device at the first sign it may be infected.
- If the device is part of a network, remove it by unplugging the network cable to avoid infecting other devices.
- Do not try to remove the virus yourself as this may lead to additional complications.
- Take note of any error messages or onscreen message you receive.
IT WIFI provide fast, affordable malware and virus removal services Melbourne wide. We are also experts at removing ransomware, adware, trojans and spyware. Once the threat has been removed and your computer is running normally, we can then set up effective anti virus systems provide to protect your valuable data.
Call us today on 1300 IT WIFI and we will have your computer up and running in no time at all