IT WIFI team provides endless support to the ongoing business achievements; a team that relies on one another to secure the utmost and best outcomes to our clients. In return; we are fully committed to this sustainable, mutual relationship and this is what makes us successful in everything we deliver.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
At IT WIFI we know that it’s our people that makes the company great. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people seeking a career within the IT industry who want to make things happen. If you want to be part of a friendly, supportive team that is committed to making things happen for you and for our customers please check below for current employment opportunities.
28/10/2021 We’re Hiring!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Casual IT Technician, to join our fast-growing IT Support organisation located in Ferntree Gully. We have several projects coming up and are looking to expand our resource and skill base. The role is casual with the potential to becoming full-time.
• Computer repair and upgrades for PCs, laptops, and Apple Mac.
• Advanced hardware skills, including troubleshooting, repair, upgrades and IT & amp; print hardware installations.
• Advanced software skills, including troubleshooting Windows 7, 8, 10, and Office 365.
• Experience working in IT support for a computer repair company or other IT related business.
• iMac repair skills, including hard drive replacements and OSX installations.
• Basic administration, you will be responsible for keeping your tickets updated with accurate time and notes to ensure that both the team and our clients are updated on the progress of their installations.
• Strong communication and customer-facing skills.
Only applicants with requested experience will be considered.
Please send your resume addressed to ‘Sam’ at email@example.com