- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013, plus mid-2010 and mid-2012 models with recommended Metal-capable GPU)
All devices will need a minimum of 2GB of RAM and a 12.5 GB of available disk space to run the new macOS 10.14.
Below also is a list of some of the new features that comes with latest MacOS10.14 Mojave.
- Continuity Camera
- Dark Mode
- Desktop Stacks
- Dynamic Desktops
- Finder enhancements: Gallery View, view metadata, and Quick Actions
- Improved OS and Safari security
- Screenshot mark-up
- Group Face Time
However Apple’s newly introduced feature Group Face Time, that will allow you to perform a group chat with up to 32 people at the same time - either audio or video, will not be available in the initial version of Mojave, yet it will be available later in spring this year. The feature is expected to work on both Mojave Macs and iOS devices running iOS 12.
Should you require support to help upgrade your Mac device to the latest macOS 10.14, you can always contact IT Wifi, our computer geeks are specialists in Mac Repairs Melbourne wide. We are happy to provide both remote and onsite computer support and IT Services Melbourne wide.